Apparently, they got the memo to wear colors that coordinated with my sweater. :)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Old (but still young!) friends
One night while in Utah, I got to hang out with these sweet girls! Janee, Tera and Jami were some of my very best friends growing up, and I'm so glad we still keep in touch! We are all busy with our families, so I was very grateful when they made time to see me. Tera even drove down from Logan, and then drove back late that night so she could be to work in the morning. I felt so loved!
Apparently, they got the memo to wear colors that coordinated with my sweater. :)
Janee, my next-door neighbor growing up and college roommate at Utah State. Now she is the mom of 3 kids.
Tera, super cute mom of 3 busy boys.
And sweet Jami, who let us bombard her house and fed us delicious cupcakes. I also got to meet her little boy, Alex, for the first time.
Apparently, they got the memo to wear colors that coordinated with my sweater. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks again for inviting me that night- I soo wish I could have come! I haven't seen any of you since high school. Way too long!
I would love to add you to my Christmas card list- will you email me your address? sarahrueckert@gmail.com
Thanks!
Sarah
Post a Comment