After a very difficult week, Lindsey is feeling MUCH better and we are all getting more rest. The poor little girl had to be awakened every couple hours in the night for breathing treatments and cold baths/washcloths to try to bring down her high fever.
After spending many days in a chaotic house of sickos, Logan had had enough. He threw an ENORMOUS temper tantrum in the laundry room. I just left him there until the screaming stopped. This is what I found when I went to check on him.This week is Spring Break and we've had a lot of fun together . . .when the kids aren't arguing. The weather has been perfect, so we've spent most of the week outside. We enjoyed 3 hours at the park with 4 other families from our ward (I even got sunburned!) and have gone on many walks and bike rides. The girls have had sleepovers, Brevan has gotten together with other boys in the ward for service projects and games of "Capture the Flag." It's been a great week.
Except for yesterday when I was considering either putting my kids in the foster care program or running away to New York to start a new corporate life.
But today is a new day, and my children must have known I'd hit my limit, because they've been very helpful and kind to each other. I guess I will keep them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment