Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yearbook Pictures

This is too funny not to share!! My cousin's wife told me about this website where you can quickly upload a picture and see how you would look in all different decades. Ever wonder how Ryan would look with a full head of hair?! (Ya, me too!) Well, wonder no longer . . .



This one below looks earily similar to his ACTUAL Senior picture!! (Class of '89!) Gotta love the mullet . . .it's all business in the front and all party in the back!


And here I am in all my glory. I've been thinking about getting my hair cut differently soon, but I'm not sure that I had any of these styles in mind.




How fun was that?! Try it out: http://www.yearbookyourself.com/.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh so funny! I think you should definatly do the frizzy mushroom one at the top! Love it!

Janee said...

I love it. I'm going to do it right now.

Jaime said...

that is so funny! the last one is the best! I decided to delete my blog..i was worried about anyone being able to see pictures of my kids. I will still be checking yours often i love seeing what you and your family are up to!