Sunday, July 13, 2008

Some Utah pictures

My Mom sent over some pictures she took while we were out in Utah. I'm not going to put them on a slideshow because I'm going to have this blog printed later and want to be able to show all the pictures.

This is me and my brother, Scott, who lives out in California. We will get to see he and his family again when we visit them in October!


Me with Logan at my Mom's birthday party.


Our handsome guy


My Mom has a large box of dress-ups for the grandkids to play with. My girls were in heaven while staying at their house!

Me, my Mom and my sister Tiffany at a fancy salon getting pedicures.


Hiking in the mountains - oh, how I miss the smell of those pine trees!



Lindsey with my Mom and Dad. They are such fun grandparents and my kids miss being around them.


My parents have this awesome playhouse in their basement for the grandkids.


Me and my two sisters, Kara and Tiffany. My sisters are my very best friends and I'm so grateful for them.

6 comments:

H said...

Fun pictures! Holy cow is that like a COUCH to sit on for a pedi? That would be AWESOME!!! HAHA!

Janee said...

Ali,

I haven't seen your siblings in ages. Those were fun pictures to look at.

Janee said...

Ali,

How did you get your music player above your two columns? I can only get mine into the left column at the top. Any suggestions?

Laura said...

Hey Ali. Hope you don't mind me blog-stalking you. :) Today only-- I just found your blog through Michelle's. Can I add your link to my blog?

Sara and Company said...

Yay! I'm so happy to keep up with you! I spent forever backreading your blog. Your little family is so absolutely darling. I especially love your little runaway story. Too cute! -Sara

Kelly said...

ali, I loved reading your blog! It is amazing how much your family has changed. Your kids are so cute! Looks like you guys are doing awesome! Thanks for finding us. Kelly