Monday, April 30, 2012

Since I can't possibly catch up on everything

Just some of the activities of the past two weeks:
  • I worked as an usher in the temple for 6 hours last Tuesday.  I needed someone to get the kids off to school and watch Logan because Ryan was traveling, and Napiers needed help with their kids too, since they were working in the temple also.  We hired Alexa to come over at 5:30 a.m. and wrote her a very detailed schedule for the day.
  • 3 long dance practices for Brynlie, who has her year-end recital in a couple weeks.
  • 4 soccer games and 4 soccer practices for Lindsey.
  • 5 soccer games and 4 soccer practices for Logan.
  • 3 days of Brevan helping with the Special Olympics track and field.
  • 4 birthday parties, including 2 I attended with my kids.
  • 2 long choir practices for the girls, and 2 awesome community performances.
  • 4 allergy shots.
  • 9 travel days for Ryan.
  • 7 hours of practicing for the Cultural Celebration this weekend.
  • Birthday party for Jill.
  • Visit teach 3 girls.
  • Haircuts for the boys.
  • Attend the temple open house 4 times, one time as a family and the other times with non-LDS friends.
  • Adult session of Stake Conference and dinner out with our besties - Napiers and Simmons, as well as another fun couple in the ward.
  • Stake Conference on Sunday, where we learned that not only is the prophet coming to KC this week for the temple dedication, but so are Elder Scott and ELDER HOLLAND, who is without a doubt my favorite apostle!  I'm so excited!!
  • Dentist appts. for me and the four kids.  No cavities for anyone!
  • End of preschool festivities for Logan.
  • IEP meeting for Brevan.
  • Young Women meeting at my house.
  • 15 miles run on the treadmill, until I pulled the same ligament I injured last year in my left calf muscle.  I may have to walk the race I've been training for in May, which is very frustrating to me.
  • Baby shower at my house for Shelly.  The date/time had to be changed 2 times due to all the temple events constantly changing.
  • Many more moments I can't remember right now.  It's a fun, full life and I feel blessed to have the time to devote to so many worthwhile activities.

No comments: