- Get the Priesthood this Sunday. This has been a much-talked about event at our house, and Ryan and I could not be more proud.
- Start attending Young Mens activities on Wednesday evenings. Let's pray that goes well.
- Attend all the Scout camps, including the 10-day camp this summer. Ryan will be attending the camp with him for most of the time, but I'm still a bit nervous about my boy being away from my guidance for that long. And those winter camps where they build snowhuts and sleep inside? That's just insane as far as I'm concerned. I guess we'll burn that bridge when we get there.
- Get more privileges at home, including watching "older" kid shows on TV and owning a cell phone.
I'm not sure how I feel about entering this next stage of parenting. I'm thinking my children should always stay in the little-kid stage where I have all the control! But Happy Birthday to my oldest son! I love you so much!Money from both sets of Grandparents. He has yet to decide what to buy with his large stash of money that was originally going to buy him an iPhone. Once I realized he would then have full access to the internet at all times, I put the kibosh on that plan. He's not too happy with me at the moment.
We saved the cake and ice cream for the next night, since he hasn't been feeling well this week (thus the reason for his bed-head hairdo and scroungy clothes) and wasn't in the mood for cake when we celebrated the first time. Ryan is traveling for business this week, so I didn't even get out plates for the kids. . .I just let them dive right into the cake, since they will be the only ones to eat it!
No comments:
Post a Comment