What is a talent you have and how did you develop it? I'm good at Science, so I joined Science Olympiad.
What are the qualities you want in a future wife? I'm not sure. I'm not good with women.
What do you daydream about? That's hard because I daydream about every minute of the day. I think about Math and how to solve Math problems a lot. And some personal stuff I don't want to talk about.
What do you think your life will be like in 5 years? Going to the parties, hitting on the ladies and driving my new car.
10 years? Either working as an IT developer or getting a more thorough job.
20 years? I'll be old! All of my inventions will finally be taking off and I'll rule the marketing world.
What is the bravest thing you've ever done? If you know me, you know I'm not a very brave man. I smash spiders sometimes.
If you could change your name, what would it be? Nothing. Just Brevan.
If you could travel in time, what would you do? Get the blueprints of modern inventions and then travel back in time and sell them.
What's the best day you've ever had? That one day I won a bike at school was pretty good. That day is classified as O.K. Someday I hope to have the best day ever.
What does Dad do all day? He does processing and marketing stuff. I have no idea what that means, but that's what he does.
What is your favorite type of clothes? Cozy sweatshirt with super soft sweatpants. And it has to be red, because red is cozy. Clothes need to be super soft with no tags or writing on them. They should feel fuzzy all over. Actually my favorite outfit would be buck-naked, because I'd be light as a feather.
What are the advantages of being the oldest child? None what-so-ever.
What are the disadvantages of being the oldest child? Everything.
What's your most embarrassing moment? I'm thinking of all sorts of bad moments in my head, but I refuse to tell you. I'll say the one time I dropped a can on my toe so my toe was black for like a year.
Favorite food: Deep Dish Chicken Bowl at "Sarah's Table."
Worst food: Most of the home-cooked meals you make. Except Clam Chowder and a couple others. Vegetables and fruits tick me off.
Favorite TV show: Ben 10. All the series are awesome. Except that last episode was a major letdown after I waited for like 2 years to see it.
What would your perfect day be like? Sleep in until 2 in the afternoon, play video games until 8 the next morning. Then sleep until 2 again.
What do you know about the President of the U.S.? Well, some boys at school say Obama is evil, corrupted and should be overthrown.
What is a typical day like for you? Lots of school, lots of TV and lots of computer. More school than the other things.
If you could have any car, what would it be? I have no idea what different cars there are. I'm a boy but I don't study cars.
How many children do you want to have someday? Two. I don't care if they are boys are girls. If I had more than two I'd have to care.
If you could only take 5 things to a deserted island, what would they be? A genie in a bottle, a widescreen television (he doesn't use the term "TV" but prefers official words like "television), a Wii, a Playstation, and a computer. But all those things need to come with their games already in them. Then I will get 3 wishes from the genie, so I will get 1) outlets to plug in my technology 2) food and 3) three more wishes.
What's the best invention so far? Definitely the computer. There's nothing better. Except maybe me. That sounds selfish, but I may be better. I'm more entertaining.
What do you wish had already been invented? A panacea. (When I asked him what that was, he got out his Greek/Latin book to explain). A panacea is a cure for all diseases or troubles. Thinking about diseases gives me anxiety attacks.
How can you help bring about world peace? Invent a panacea.
What's the best surprise you ever received? I haven't had one. I've always wanted a surprise party, but no one has ever done it for me.
What foreign language would you like to learn? Latin. I want to take lessons from Grandpa Ellefsen.
What always brings a smile to your face? When I make a friend. I'm out of friends right now and I need one.
What makes you sad? Seeing the person who was my best friend not be my friend anymore.
Where would you like to attend college? BYU in Utah.
What's the best thing your parents say to you? I love you. When they do say it.
What do your parents say that drives you crazy? "It's cleaning time." That really makes me mad.
What do you look like? Hot, handsome and gorgeous. Actually I've always thought I look like an elf.
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? I would increase my knowledge.
Are you involved in any extra clubs? Scratch Computer Club, Science Olympiad and the Beyond Basics Gifted and Talented program.
What events are happening in the world right now? I heard about a woman who was held hostage for like 10 or 15 years in Iraq. She was just allowed to go back home last week.
Have you ever had a crush on someone? I'm skipping that question.
What are the 5 best things about you? Well, I wish I still had my big, blue eyes. Now they are greenish gray. But I guess 1) I kill spiders for you 2) my charming personality 3) how much I care and love people 4) being smart 5) I'm good with computers.
When have you had a prayer answered? I haven't had any answered that I can remember. But I am praying again sometimes.
What is disgusting? Lice.
How can I help you be happier? Throw me a surprise party. I'm crying just thinking of you throwing me a surprise party. It would show how much you care about me if you did all that. But I study things out at night and there's a reason for everything. So I think you are as close to perfect as a mom can be. I guess you'd make me happier if you didn't ever sin.
No comments:
Post a Comment