Monday, February 15, 2010

What I LOVE

The song "Soul Sister" by Train. My new favorite "happy" song!

The book "These is my Words." So good, interesting, funny and sad at the same time. I just finished it at 1:00 a.m. last night, and Ryan thought I was completely crazy, because I would go back and forth between giggling and crying.

The smell of Logan's skin. I am going to miss that smell SO much when I'm on vacation this week.

The fact that I'm leaving this 20-something weather behind for 80-something weather in just a couple days!

The way my girls play together every minute of the day. They are the best of friends, and get along amazingly well.

Going to the theater on a date with Ryan. We saw "The Blind Side" this past weekend and really liked it.

The fact that my husband doesn't expect us to celebrate Valentines Day. I think it's a silly commercial holiday. I guess I'm just far too practical.

1 comment:

jaime said...

that song is one of my favorites too. We love it! it is such an upbeat happy song. Have fun on your trip!!!!!!!