First off, these bowling shoes on Logan were just the most adorable thing ever!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Blankies, Building and Bowling
I recently took these pictures of Lindsey on her "pajama day" at preschool. These are the 3 stuffed animals she has to sleep with every night . . .Sugar Bear, Cheerleader Bear and Froggie. She has also been attached to this blankie since she was only a few months old, and has carted it around ever since then.

My boys, playing "building" together in the morning. I love that they get along well and enjoy each other!
The following pictures are from this past Saturday, when we went bowling as a family. They also show the new haircuts on Brynlie, Lindsey and Logan. I wanted Brevan to get his cut too, but he succesfully won the "all the cool kids have longer hair" battle for a couple more weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our family loves to bowl. Your little Logan is such a cute boy.
Post a Comment