Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stolen from another blog

"For a long, long time it had seemed to me that I was about to begin real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life."

~Alred Souza

2 comments:

Janee said...

That just sums up how I've felt the last 8 years of our life.

Laura said...

:) I just loved this because I used to get so disappointed when things didn't happen when I thought they should and I would focus so much on the things that I wanted rather than the NOW. I realized really fast that I was going to miss a lot of amazing stuff if I didn't stop and enjoy life as it happens.