Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tribute to the Grandpa's

I had my kids fill out these questionnaires to send to each of their grandpa's for Father's Day.  Some of the answers were hilarious while others were really sweet.

**Tribute for Grandpa Ellefsen**

My Grandpa's name is:
Brevan: Roy Awesome Ellefsen
Brynlie:  Roy Ellefsen!
Lindsey:  Grandpa Ellefsen
Logan:  Just Grandpa Ellefsen

He is _____ years old, ______ tall, and has ______ colored eyes.
Brevan:  62, 6 feet, blue
Brynlie:  70, 1 foot, green
Lindsey:  62, just tall, blue
Logan:  39, 69 feet, blue

His favorite food is:
Brevan:  Pasta?
Brynlie:  Soup
Lindsey:  Broccoli (spelled "brakle")
Logan:  Pizza or something

He loves to:
Brevan:  Play classic and orchestra music
Brynlie:  Play music
Lindsey:  Dance
Logan:  Play games

He doesn't like to:
Brevan:  Listen to rock music
Brynlie:  Crab walk
Lindsey:  Sing
Logan:  Cook

My favorite thing to do with my Grandpa is:
Brevan:  Play games and go places.
Brynlie:  Read books!
Lindsey:  Play
Logan:  Play video games and stuff

One way I am like my Grandpa is:
Brevan:  I'm interested in classical music.
Brynlie:  I have green eyes.
Lindsey:  We are both cool (spelled  "koole")
Logan:  Our favorite color is yellow.

What I love most about my Grandpa is:
Brevan:  His love to learn.
Brynlie:  He always does the ding-dong thing.
Lindsey:  He's fun.
Logan:  Playing with him again.

It makes Grandpa happy when I:
Brevan:  Spend time with him.
Brynlie:  Hug him.
Lindsey:  Giggle.
Logan:  Talk to him.

**Tribute to Grandpa Springer**

My Grandpa's name is:
Brevan: Alan Springy Springer
Brynlie: Allen Springer
Lindsey: Grandpa Sprener
Logan: Just Grandpa Springer

He is _____  years old, _____  tall, and has  ____  colored eyes.
Brevan: 63, 6 ft. 3 in, hazel-green
Brynlie: 67, 2-and-a-half feet, blue
Lindsey: 62, just tall, green
Logan: 30, 39 inches, blue

 His favorite food is:
Brevan: Meatloaf
Brynlie: Pork Chops
Lindsey: Spinach (spelled "spinith")
Logan: Pizza or something  (from here on out, Logan gave the exact same answers for each grandpa)


He loves to:
Brevan: Take walks
Brynlie: Sing, play with his grandkids
Lindsey: Sing
Logan: Play games


He doesn't like to:
Brevan: Sit around for too long
Brynlie: Dance - do the disco!
Lindsey: Pout (spelled "pawt")
Logan: Cook


My favorite thing to do with my Grandpa is:
Brevan: Talk about life.
Brynlie: Go to fun places, like museums.
Lindsey: Play
Logan: Play video games and stuff


One way I am like my Grandpa is:
Brevan: I am kind.
Brynlie: We both like to sing!
Lindsey: We are both weird (spelled "weard")
Logan: Our favorite color is yellow.


What I love most about my Grandpa is:
Brevan: His listening skills.
Brynlie: He is fun to play with.
Lindsey: He is fun.
Logan: Playing with him again.


It makes Grandpa happy when I:
Brevan: Talk with him.
Brynlie: Hug him.
Lindsey: Giggle.
Logan: Talk to him.

1 comment:

Tina Michelle said...

Wow, that looks so neat. I think I will do something like that for my mom. The usually just draw her some pictures but I think she would like this! Thanks for the idea!