Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hannah Montana

Me, Brenda and Heather took our kids to see the Hannah Montana movie on opening night. I let Brynlie and Brevan invite friends, so Brevan chose Tristan and Brynlie chose Megan. Brynlie was decked out in her Hannah shirt, Hannah necklace and Hannah shoes. She even had me do her hair in a funky way so she'd look extra cool. We were so lucky to get this picture taken with Hannah (hehehe)! We started off the night with dinner at Red Robin and then Megan slept over. Everyone LOVED the movie, including us moms, who decided we are going to do the Hoedown Throwdown for the next ward talent show!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My girls went to see it that night too and LOVED it! Such a fun memory you've made with those kids.

Jaime said...

we saw it saturday too! My girls and I loved it. Even Matt thought it was good!

Barbara said...

cute;)
Hey, isn't it winter in Mo? You are sooo dark! I'm still pasty white:) so, jealous:)

Bailey said...

was it good, i want to see it!