Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brynlie turns 7

Our Bryn turned 7 on Sunday! She requested I make "Too Much Chocolate Cake" and buy Cookie Dough ice cream. I wasn't thinking for a mintue and cut up the cake before I added the candles and sang Happy Birthday. I guess I was a little too excited to eat it! So I had to add the candles to her piece and the family sang to her.
I bought this necklace for Bryn while we were in Disneyland. I told the kids that they were only getting one small present for their birthdays because our California trip was their BIG present!
Brevan spent all of his money to buy her a Webkins. She was very excited!!
Don't you love this reaction?
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What a beautiful girl she is! Happy birthday Brynlie! Your California pics are awesome! I love the one of Ryan in your swimsuit top! You could that one against him someday. What a blast!

H said...

I keep telling Graigg that when Campbell gets older he is going to really have a hard time with such a beautiful girl his age. Haha! Happy birthday (belated) Brynlie! She is such a sweet child! =)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! At dance Thursday, I realized how extremely tall she is getting. It just doesn't seem real that she is growing up so fast!!!!!

Janee said...

She looks so beautiful in all of her pictures. She is lucky to be so photogenic. Birthdays are so much fun.