We are feeding the Sister Missionaries tonight, so I'm making yummy fried tacos and homemade refried beans, in honor of Cinco de Mayo. Or maybe just because I haven't eaten anything fried for over a week, and this is a good excuse to forget the diet for one night.
My parents come in town late tomorrow night! They will be here until the following Wednesday. We are all very excited to spend some time with them, and we've filled up the days with many fun activities.
I am loving this whole working out thing. Crazy, I know. But I'm on a roll, and I actually crave it! I wake up earlier than I need to, just because I'm excited to go push my body to new limits. This morning I was wide awake at 5:30, so hit the gym early. After a healthy breakfast of homemade oatmeal with raisins, I'm ready to start the day! I started keeping track of my calories eaten and burned on sparkpeople.com. I've had much more energy lately, and have gotten many projects done. I will have to take pictures later to show all my hard work.
Brevan and Brynlie both tried out for the talent show this week, but we haven't heard yet if they made the cut. Brynlie sang a song with Megan, and Brevan played the piano. I'm proud of them for wanting to share their talents, and not being too nervous in front of the whole school!
It is going to be 72 degrees today, with no humidity and not a cloud in the sky. The sunshine is making me so happy, I just might spend my day skipping. I'm almost too da*n happy for my own good.
3 comments:
Facebook is a bad influence on you since you used the actual word on there! ha ha. I'm just kidding. I'm so excited your loving working out. I can't say that I'm loving it yet but I can tell a difference too. I'll have to check out that website. Keep it up!
Good job Ali- I have lost 43 pounds since I have Cannon and feel great. The exercise is a real key for me. Keep up the good work.
I love damn happy people. They make me too damn happy also. Damn, you're a bad influence on me! We must spend too much damn time together!!!
Post a Comment