Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Arizona part deux

More pictures, and a few more thoughts:

(Written to Kara on Facebook, when I was flying back to Missouri from Arizona):
Me: I just got bumped up to First Class for some reason. I'm thinking it was the bra.
Kara: It was definitely the bra! Chest bump!

My new bra was . . .well received by my husband. But he later said this; "It's kind of like you gave me a beautiful present, in sparkly wrapping paper with ribbons and bows. But then when I opened the present, there was nothing inside". Haha!

Tiffany and I shared a room, and my Mom and Kara shared a room. This way the boring ones could go to sleep early, and Tiff and I could stay up until 3 or 4 in the morning, discussing deep thoughts and giving each other therapy. Many impressions came to us in the wee hours of the morning! Although when I was having a breakthrough moment as the sun was beginning to rise, I got teary-eyed and announced my self-discovery just in time to realize Tiff was asleep. :)

We did lots, and lots, and lots of shopping. We also did lots of reading, and shared book recommendations. Fun, fun, fun!

Gorgeous!
Um. Not so gorgeous. Or seductive. More like scary.
Dancing outside the restaurant. And this is her OFF Mountain Dew.
Looking younger every year!

No comments: