Monday, December 14, 2009

What did you say?

I can't possibly remember all the funny things my kids say, but here's a couple from the last two days.

Me: Good morning, Logan. Should we get you ready for church?
Logan: {Moan} I do not want to go to church today. How 'bout peoples stay home and watch football?

Logan is so funny, and talks so well now. He enunciates every word clearly and puts a little break in between his words. People often comment on how adorable he sounds when he talks! The only sounds he can't make are "f," so feet is pronounced "beet," and "c/k," making the words cake, cookie and coke sound like "tate, tote and tootie." We love it!

Lindsey: I know why Santa is so plump. Because he goes to everyone's house and eats their cookies. I can't believe he even visits Mexicans.

What?! I'm going to assume she meant she can't believe Santa travels as far as Mexico. I often wonder what my children say at school and church when they are away from me, making other adults really question what we teach our children.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute! You'll be glad you wrote those down.

Laura said...

:) Kids say the funniest things. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! I figure we too will have a half decorated tree for quite a while. I'm getting used to it. I think next year we won't even bother decorating the bottom half.