Brynlie left this cute note for Santa, along with milk and the cookies we'd made that day.

Lindsey had made "reindeer food" at her preschool, which she spread all over the front yard. Ryan went outside with the kids in the morning and they found reindeer tracks in the snow where the food used to be!

The room pre-disaster in the morning, after Santa had come.

Lindsey asked Santa for a sled, although the snow immediately melted after Christmas, so it hasn't been used yet.

Brevan was excited to discover a digital camera from Santa. He wants to start his own blog and upload pictures he's taken himself.

Brynlie had a Hannah Montana Christmas. Santa brought her this Hannah doll and stage.


And we can't forget the happiest of the them all . . .Logan was in heaven with this Thomas ball pit, complete with 50 balls that have been in every corner of the house ever since.


Brynlie showing off her new Hannah Montana necklace.

Brevan has been enjoying this new "Ratchet and Clank" game for our Playstation. I didn't even detect any sadness over not getting a Wii once he saw this new game.

That's one happy girl! She loved the clothes and purses she got from us and her Ellefsen grandparents.

It was so fun to have my parents with us on Christmas morning!

Check out all the chocolate dripping off that cute chin!

More present opening . . .

My Mom won't be happy about me adding this picture, but I sneaked a shot of her opening some jewelry that she had picked out for herself!

My sisters will get a kick out of this. My Dad, who is a Marriage and Family Therapist, wanted 2 books for Christmas. One is a workbook about depression and the other is a guide about OCD. How boring could he be?

Try to ignore my pre-shower look, but here are the girls and I modeling our aprons that my sister, Kara, made for us.

This is one of the outfits that Brynlie got for Christmas. What a rock star!
We had a wonderful Christmas! After the present opening and a yummy breakfast made by Ryan, we took my parents to the airport and said our goodbyes. Since then, we've enjoyed all the laziness that Christmas break brings. Someday soon I might actually accomplish something.
4 comments:
wow looks like fun!!!! Tell me if Brevan starts a blog!!! I want to read it!!
Ball pit balls are EVIL! At least for Mom! ha ha. I moved mine all the way from Arizona and never took them out of the box for two years, until we had our garage sale we did together. I ended up taking them to the thrift store. We have so many other balls that my kids don't even miss them, even though they BEGGED me not to get rid of them.
We got a Ratchet and Clank game also and my kids just love playing it...actually they like watching Brad play it. he he he!!
Fun! Oh and by the way, Christmas is NOT for getting things accomplished...at least I think that is how it should be. =)
I love seeing the happy looks on your kid's faces. Christmas is so much fun.
Post a Comment